Thursday 7 February 2019

I don't recognise this as a bow


This "artwork" is a straight up copy of a game character from Aion, one of those stupid Asian MMORPG:s which I don't want to easte my life into. Many people do apparently, otherwise there wouldn't be a market for so many of those, and they all are copies of each other. They also do very bad when concerning realism. Especially archery. Mistakes in this one are as follows:

1. If there wouldn't be an arrow I wouldn't even recognise that this is a bow. It is so ridiculously ugly piece of crap that I don't want to look at it.

2. There is no bowstring.

3. The arrows is too far up from the bowhand and seems to be missing fletching. But it feels like nitpicking compared to the bow which is stupid beyond belief.

4. You cannot shoot with a gauntlet with huge claws like that. It would also probably damage the string.

5. No other arrows, no quiver anywhere.

This game is so ugly that I wouldn't play it even if they would pay me the 12 to 16 dollars the MMO:s usually cost a month to play. This is the worst picture I've seen this year. Hopefully the year has only just started a month ago so there will be a lot more of these horribilities coming. Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment