Sunday 24 March 2019

How can only the ponytail fly so high?


I run this blog by doing many posts at the same time. In one or two consecutive evenings I usually post ten to twenty new pictures, and put them on timing so they are automatically posted every day. Then I take a vacation from this blog for some time. I can't do this every day, and I can't stand to see these pictures too many a time.

Mistakes:

1. Sideways shooting. This time the other way around than usual. It's still stupid and pointless here.

2. Using only two fingers in a Mediterranean grip instead of three. Also seems like there wouldn't be any pulling force behind those fingers.

3. This elbow is way too high.

4. The ubiquitous back quiver as usual. It's also on the wrong shoulder.

This is the limit for now, I can't stand this anymore. It hurts my eyes too see these. Twenty is enough for now. Follow-up will be posted later. I hate this!

No comments :

Post a Comment